Professionals in this career pathway perform many tasks to help health sector live up to its expectations. They all have common tasks and tools.
WATER QUALITY SPECIALISTS
However, here we are looking at the Water Quality Specialists who share many tasks and tools. Their tasks and the tools used include but not limited to the following:
Their tasks include but not limited to the following: They
- Formulate materials samples or photographs of objects taken by microscope so that they can be tested or analyzed.
- Formulate a standardized quantities and types of chemicals that are adequate for the destruction of harmful organisms or eliminating impurities from purification systems.
- Formulate procedures needed for testing.
- Gather from different sources models of gases, water, soils, industrial wastewater, or asbestos products to be used for pollutant levels or identify sources of pollution tests.
There are various tools that are available to Water Quality Specialists in the performance of their tasks. These tools are designed to make their works easy and enhance their performance. Some of these tools include:
- Binocular light compound microscopes
- Flowmeters – Electronic pump calibrators; Flow monitoring equipment; Pilot tubes; Pump flowmeters
- Laboratory diluters – Dilution systems
- Multi gas monitors – Explosive gas monitors; Landfill gas collection systems; Landfill gas detection systems
- Paint tester – Lead surface sampling kits
- Portable data input terminals – Field data collection computers
- Sound measuring apparatus or decibel meter – Noise dosimeters; Noise logging analyzers; Noise monitoring instruments; Sound level meters
- Water samplers – Lead water sampling kits; Water sample extraction tubes; Water sampling augers; Water sampling pumps.
SEE MORE POST BELOW